StealthBot.net: Resolved: Cant Connect to UsEast Battle.net but can with all others - StealthBot.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Resolved: Cant Connect to UsEast Battle.net but can with all others Not letting me connect to East, but can wit all others

#1 User is offline   Xfallen_angelsX Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted December 03, 2009 - 04:16 AM

I tried out ur stealth BOt, and now it wont let me on UsEast Battle.net ( Wont let me connect ). It will let me connect to all of the others such as UsWest and europe but just not UsEast, it says can not connect to battle.net. so i uninstalld StealthBot, completely took it off my computer until i can get this straightend out. and it still will not let me. I do not understand what is happening. i have waited 3 days now, i have alot at risk on my D2 Acc. i have alot of time on those Accs on UsEast. please tell me how i can get it fixed and get me back on UsEast. would be most grateful.

Thanks,
XFallen_AngelsX

#2 User is offline   Novynn Icon

• Tired of your shit
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted December 03, 2009 - 04:25 AM

Could you post exactly what it says when you get the error message? It would help us figure out what error is trying to say and what the problem is. Remember to copy the surrounding lines too just incase thats whats causing your problem.
You could try testing your bot with another set of CD-Keys and connecting to US East. If the problem persists, you can even try connecting to one of the IP addresses located under "USEast" in your bots settings.
You might have been banned from that realm, but you never said that it showed that error message. Temporary IPBans usually are taken off after 48 hours but can sometimes last for a month.

Apart from that, I don't really know without the posted log.

This post has been edited by Neco: December 03, 2009 - 04:29 AM

Novynn@Azeroth Posted Image | Novynn@Lordaeron Posted Image | Novynn@Northrend Posted Image
Indicina - IsOnline - Russian Roulette - TinyUrl - Ultimate Rock Paper Scissors - Want To Buy - Nexus
BNLS Server: jbls.novynn.com

#3 User is offline   The-Black-Ninja Icon

• The Sex
  • Icon
  • Group: Scripting Moderators

Posted December 03, 2009 - 04:27 AM

You mean you couldn't get on with your regular account either?

#4 User is offline   Xfallen_angelsX Icon

• Pip

Posted December 03, 2009 - 04:29 AM

What i am saying is, its not that the bot isnt working, its that i cant connect for me to play on Useast, It says when i try n connect to UsEast " Unable to Connect to Battle.net " it is not a banned CD key, i have had quiet a few of them. But i will try and reinstall D2 with a different CD key and see how that works. For now i would like to leave this Thread up and i will come back and let you guys know if it workd or not,

Thanks,
Xfallen_AngelsX

#5 User is offline   The-Black-Ninja Icon

• The Sex
  • Icon
  • Group: Scripting Moderators

Posted December 03, 2009 - 04:36 AM

Oh nvm, I thought your actual game wasn't letting you on either.

#6 User is offline   7thAce Icon

• Find me elsewhere (Inactive)
  • Icon
  • Group: Tech Support Moderators

Posted December 03, 2009 - 04:49 AM

It sounds like you are IP banned. Reinstall Stealthbot and try to connect. If you can't, please post with an error message. There are many different ways for Stealthbot to "not connect"
Posted Image
7thAce.no-ip.org: Posted Image
Official SB Tech @ Clan SBs USEast
Just a note to all you people who want to give Tech Support: Post with correct info (only - no info is better than wrong info), contribute to the topic, and be clear (the more explanation, the better).

#7 User is offline   Xfallen_angelsX Icon

• Pip

Posted December 03, 2009 - 05:22 AM

it is still pay " Unable to connect to Battle.net " i dont get it at all, i can connect on UsWest and europe but for som reason i cannot Connect to UsEast, what can i do??

View PostThe-Black-Ninja, on 03 December 2009 - 04:36 AM, said:

Oh nvm, I thought your actual game wasn't letting you on either.

That is the problem, the Stealth Bot has made it to where i cant connect on the actual game, I just want to play the game, and the Bot has made it to where i cannot connect to UsEast, So what do i do? msomeone said i may be IP banned, how do i get from being IP Banned??

#8 User is offline   Novynn Icon

• Tired of your shit
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted December 03, 2009 - 07:09 AM

Try to use proper grammer? Its a bit easier than us trying to decipher what you are saying.
When it says "Unable to connect", does it have a block of text that mentions "check internet" or does it just have a sentence with a number beside it?

If it is the first one, then you are IPBanned from US East. Look at this thread on Blizzard's website for more information.

If its the latter, then your CD-Key has been restricted to not be allowed onto that realm. The only reason this would occur would be if you were hacking / cheating. Theres not much you can do here as the restriction is permanent.

This post has been edited by Neco: December 03, 2009 - 07:11 AM

Novynn@Azeroth Posted Image | Novynn@Lordaeron Posted Image | Novynn@Northrend Posted Image
Indicina - IsOnline - Russian Roulette - TinyUrl - Ultimate Rock Paper Scissors - Want To Buy - Nexus
BNLS Server: jbls.novynn.com

#9 User is offline   joe x86 Icon

• Emergency Programmer Hologram
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted December 03, 2009 - 04:48 PM

Stupid question.. are you trying to play on USEast while Stealthbot is connected to USEast?

You can only connect once at a time with one CD-Key. If StealthBot is using your Diablo II key on USEast, you won't be able to play Diablo II on USEast at the same time. You'll need to buy another key.
Java, C, Objective-C
MacBook Pro early 2011, 17", 2.3GHz i7, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM

#10 User is offline   Hdx Icon

• Hdx
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted December 03, 2009 - 06:54 PM

You're IPBanned, it *can* be caused by you spamming out using Stealthbot, don't do that.
Just stop complaining and wait it out. Why is there such a debate over this?
Erin Go Bragh!
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Hdx Icon

• Hdx
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted December 03, 2009 - 06:54 PM

I have marked this topic as resolved. If you did not receive a satisfactory response please reply and provide as much relevant information as possible.
Erin Go Bragh!
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users